It’s not the official capital of the country, but don’t let the locals hear you say that. By far the largest city in New Zealand, Auckland is made up of a collection of little villages, each with their own stories to tell and unique experiences to offer. No matter what sort of trip you have planned, the City of Sails is happy to be your host.
The city is home to New Zealand’s biggest mix of culture, where international food and tradition go hand in hand with the Kiwi way of life. You’ll find foodie favourites, international and local art, and an incredible range of beaches where you can soak up the sun. There are all sort of things to keep the kids entertained too. Auckland’s zoo is well worth a look and the city prides itself on being able to get you from snow to sand all in the same day thanks to Snow Planet’s indoor slopes.
As the gateway to the Winterless North, Auckland’s tropical in the summer and mild in the colder seasons. The weather can change in a heartbeat, so if it’s not quite your cup of tea, give it 15 minutes. It’s a sprawling city, so it helps if you can get your hands on a car, but there’s loads of public transport to make getting around easy. It’s worth remembering that Auckland is called the City of Sails for a reason; boating is big here, and there are plenty of places to get out on the water.
Premium Economy & Business Premier Deals: Depart Seoul from 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020/ 11 Feb - 9 Apr 2020
*Promotional Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Korean Won (KRW). Please note: credit card transactions on this website are processed outside of Korea and your card provider may charge an additional overseas transaction service fee.
2. Seoul to Auckland non-stop service round-trip fare includes applicable taxes and surcharges.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Seoul to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Economy Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.co.kr from 8 May - 17 Jun 2019 (Booking class "P", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 22 Feb - 9 Apr 2020.
Premium Economy Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.co.kr from 8 May - 17 Jun 2019 (Booking class "A", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020 / 11 Feb - 9 Apr 2020.
Business Premier Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.co.kr from 8 May - 17 Jun 2019 (Booking class "J", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020 / 11 Feb - 9 Apr 2020.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in the same transaction as the Seoul - New Zealand flights
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Refund subject to cancellation penalty of ₩300,000 for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets may be non-refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: Unlimited changes permitted, incurring a revalidation/reissue fee of ₩150,000 per change. (waived if upgraded to higher cabin). Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show Change: Charge 50% of fare paid for unused ticket. One date change is permitted at a charge of 50% of the fare paid. For partially used ticket, the unused coupon are non-refundable. The ticket cannot be used towards further travel, or rebooked for an alternate travel date. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See fare conditions for details of penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Korean versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
#Please refer to the Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions at the bottom of page.