Often touted as the adventure capital of New Zealand, Queenstown is packed with exciting adventures to be had. There’s a quieter, more relaxed side to this little city too, with a heavily lauded wine region right on its doorstep, and the neighbouring Arrowtown village making for a delightful day out. Arrowtown is particularly beautiful as the golden autumn colours sweep through the valley.
Queenstown is perched on the edge of the clear, blue waters of the glacial Lake Wakatipu, and cloaked by the towering Remarkables mountain range. A trip on the historic Earnslaw steamship, or Skyline Gondola are ideal for showcasing the dramatic scenery.
This stunning, rugged location is equally as beautiful in winter as it is in the summer, with each season giving way to a new variety of things to see and do. The annual Queenstown Winter Fest is particularly popular and sure to be a good time, with heaps of activities to celebrate the beginning of winter featured in the lineup. The skiing here is top notch too, with four family friendly ski fields in close proximity.
There’s a strong international influence in the humming town, it’s a top destination for overseas travellers, and the dynamic mix of cultures makes it an interesting and exciting place to be.
Queenstown has a strong hospitality scene with plenty of excellent bars and eateries to keep you fuelled for all of your adventures. Not to mention it’s the home of the iconic Fergburger, proclaimed by some as one of the best burgers in the world.
Premium Economy & Business Premier Deals: Depart Seoul from 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020/ 11 Feb - 9 Apr 2020
*Promotional Fares Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are quoted in Korean Won (KRW). Please note: credit card transactions on this website are processed outside of Korea and your card provider may charge an additional overseas transaction service fee.
2. Seoul to Auckland non-stop service round-trip fare includes applicable taxes and surcharges.
3. Tax is subject to currency exchange fluctuation. Final tax amount will be calculated upon confirmation of booking.
4. The above fare is valid for round-trip travel on Air New Zealand from Seoul to Auckland, or onward to other New Zealand domestic destinations via Auckland.
5. Seats are limited for the above fare and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. Economy Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.co.kr from 8 May - 17 Jun 2019 (Booking class "P", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 22 Feb - 9 Apr 2020.
Premium Economy Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.co.kr from 8 May - 17 Jun 2019 (Booking class "A", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020 / 11 Feb - 9 Apr 2020.
Business Premier Deal: Passengers must complete the purchase online at airnewzealand.co.kr from 8 May - 17 Jun 2019 (Booking class "J", Smart Saver Fare), and depart from Seoul between 23 Nov 2019 - 16 Jan 2020 / 11 Feb - 9 Apr 2020.
7. Stopover at Auckland in each direction is allowed free of charge and must be booked in the same transaction as the Seoul - New Zealand flights
8. Ticket validity: 12 months.
9. Cancellation: Refund subject to cancellation penalty of ₩300,000 for totally unused ticket only. Partially used tickets may be non-refundable. See detailed fare conditions.
10. Changes: Unlimited changes permitted, incurring a revalidation/reissue fee of ₩150,000 per change. (waived if upgraded to higher cabin). Tickets are not transferable to another person. See detailed fare conditions.
11. No Show Change: Charge 50% of fare paid for unused ticket. One date change is permitted at a charge of 50% of the fare paid. For partially used ticket, the unused coupon are non-refundable. The ticket cannot be used towards further travel, or rebooked for an alternate travel date. See detailed fare conditions.
12. Air New Zealand reserves the right to change the above conditions and any routing exclusion without prior notice.
13. See fare conditions for details of penalties and handling fees of cancellation, refund, change and no show. Other restrictions may apply.
14. In case of inconsistency between the English and Korean versions of these Terms, the English version shall prevail.
#Please refer to the Year-round Fares Terms and Conditions at the bottom of page.